WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Jeffrey John “JJ” Wolf is an American tennis player born in 1998. He turned pro in 2019 and made a good run at the US Open 2020 before losing to Medvedev.
In 2022, Jeffrey broke through the Top 100 and now he is a hot player to watch for the next few years. What do you think Wolf would accomplish in his career?
People ask what shoes he wears on the court.
JJ Wolf currently plays with the New Balance Fresh Foam X Lav V2 tennis shoes.
The Fresh Foam X Lav V2 is designed for aggressive players looking for great stability and support.
Wolf has recently switched from the Nike Air Zoom Cage 4 to this model.
Here are the key features of the NB Fresh Foam X Lav V2:
- The upper features NDure technology, offering durability,
- A synthetic and mesh-fit weave brings flexibility and fresh air to the feet.
- The midsole is made from Fresh FoamX to deliver extra plushness, comfort, and support for the heel and more stability to the forefoot.
- A toe drag tip is located above the toes for durability and resistance against abrasion.
- The heel counter is elevated for greater support to the ankles.
- The NDurance outsole rubber comes with a waved modified tread pattern to ensure controlled traction, especially on hard courts. New Balance backs it with a 6-month durability guarantee.
Pros & Cons
Based on online reviews these are the positives and negatives of this tennis shoe.
- Comfortable right out of the box
- Excellent fit
- No break-in required
- Cushioned and supportive
- Sticky outsole
- Thin shoestrings
- Medium durability
Can You Buy JJ Wolf’s Shoes?
Yes. They are available in pretty much every tennis store.
Here are links from the New Balance store on Amazon.
Read Also: JJ Wolf Racquet – What Does He Use?