WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Caroline Garcia is a successful tennis player from France who has struggled to reach the top of the game for most of her career.
Nevertheless, she is having her best year in 2022 after winning a maiden WTA 1000 title in Cincinnati. Can she improve to a Grand Slam winner?
On the court, Caroline is an offensive baseliner known for having solid and clean strokes and also great speed, and awesome footwork. What does she use in her footwear?
Caroline Garcia’s tennis shoes are the New Balance FuelCell 996v4.5 shoes.
Caroline Garcia’s Shoe Overview
Today many players on the tennis circuit trust and wear New Balance shoes, such as Americans Cori Gauff and Tommy Paul.
Caroline Garcia has also made the switch from the Asics Gel Resolution 8, probably looking for something lighter and quicker.
The updated FuelCell 996v4.5 shoes are lightweight (9.8oz), comfortable, and performant.
New Balance FuelCell 996v4.5 Shoe Specs
- The upper is lightweight and made from Hypoknit mesh, which provides breathability and flexibility.
- The midsole features the NB signature Fuelcell technology for cushioning and support under the feet.
- The outsole is made from Ndurance rubber offering great traction, easy sliding and 6 months of durability guaranteed.
What distinguishes this model is its incredibly low weight of only 9.75 ounces for an 8.5 woman size.
Caroline Garcia’s Shoe Reviews
These are the pros and cons collected from people who tested the FuelCell 996v4.5 and posted their feedback online.
- Good fit
- Well-padded in all corners
- Stable and comfortable right out of the box
- Durable materials in the upper and the outsole
- No break-in required
- Many colors to choose from
- The tongue may cut into the ankle
- Some find it tight around the ankle
Overall, people seem to like the design and the performance of this model.
Read Also: Caroline Garcia Racquet – 2022