WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Babolat is a famous tennis brand endorsed by lots of pro players. They make great racquets and have the reputation of having one of the best bags on the market.
Choosing your perfect tennis bag is not a straightforward task. You need to know exactly what you’re looking for in terms of space, practicality, and portability.
In this guide, we will try to identify the 5 best Babolat tennis bags you can buy in 2022, based on multiple factors, mostly space, durability, comfort, and portability.
Babolat Pure Aero RHx12 Tennis Bag
The Babolat Pure Aero has two main racquet compartments and both are isothermal compartments to protect the racquets and the strings from the external weather conditions. This is already better than most other brands.
The middle compartment is large enough for more racquets or more gear like towels, clothes, snacks, drinks, and so on.
There are two side accessory pockets:
- One of them is molded to protect fragile items like phones, keys, and sunglasses.
- The other accessory pocket is large and comes with small pockets for better arrangement. It also contains a shoe sac for your dirty footwear.
On the bottom, you’ll find a shoe tunnel that comes with a ventilation hole.
To carry the bag, you have two grab handles or you can use padded and adjustable backpack straps.
Overall, the Babolat Pure Aero RHx12 seems like the perfect bag that doesn’t have any flaws.
|Dimensions||30 x 19 x 13 in – 75 x 48 x 32 cm|
|Thermal protection||Yes (in 2 compartments)|
- High-quality, comfortable, roomy, and convenient
- Two insulated racquet compartments which is a rarity
- Molded accessory pocket to protect the fragile items
- Ventilated shoe tunnel
- Incredible value for the price
Last, this is by far my best pick for any tennis racquet bag. You can’t go wrong with the Pure Aero RH12.
Babolat Team Maxi Backpack
Perfect for coaches or daily driver club players.
This is a mega-size backpack, large enough to carry all your essentials on the go along with 3 racquets.
The racquet compartment can carry 3 racquets and does provide a cover for the handles. They are guaranteed to stay tight and well protected.
The main compartment offers plenty of room and has zippered mesh pockets for accessories like dampeners, grips, and a Velcro pocket for a tablet, a laptop, a string reel, and so on.
The bag also provides two accessory pockets on the front, one of them is great for items like phones, headphones, wallets, and keys.
You will find two zippered side pockets on both sides for drinks or ball cans.
Finally, the backpack comes with grab handles and plush and comfortable straps. You can use it for traveling, school, hiking or anything really.
Overall, the Babolat Team Maxi Backpack is a people’s favorite choice and is one of the best-sellers for multiple reasons including space, practicality, and durability.
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 12.5 in – 58 x 38 x 32 cm|
- Lots of pockets and storage space
- Can carry 3 racquets and cover their handles
- Big vented shoe pocket at the bottom
- Two side zippered pockets for accessories or bottles.
- Plush and comfortable carrying straps
- People complain about the zippers’ quality.
Babolat Pure 6-Pack Bag Black
This is a solid option for club recreational and even advanced players.
It is quite large for a 6-pack racquet bag and can hold all your essential gear.
There are two main compartments, one of which is thermo-insulated to protect the racquets and strings from external temperatures. The other compartment is good for additional racquets or clothes, towels, snacks, and so on.
A molded accessory pocket on the front protects your breakable items like phones, glasses, and headphones.
In addition, you will find another large zippered accessory compartment including tiny pockets perfect for arrangement.
A ventilated shoe tunnel is located on the bottom of the bag and easily accommodates any pair size.
Overall, the Babolat Pure 6-pack is still one of the best 6-pack bags you can buy even after 3 years of release. It carries everything you want with lots of space, durability, and some comfortable straps and handles.
|Dimensions||30 x 12.5 x 12 in – 77 x 32 x 30 cm|
- Lots of space for a 6-pack bag
- High-quality and feels solid and durable
- Isothermal compartment, which unusual for 6-pack tennis bags
- Shoe tunnel with ventilation hole
- Padded straps
Babolat Duffle XL Tennis Bag
The XL duffle bag by Babolat is underrated. Not only does it have an affordable price of around $85, but it offers plenty of space and arrangement options for tennis players on the go or travelers.
The main compartment is large but has those nice separators with small pockets to organize all your items.
You can squeeze 6 to 8 racquets in the 2 racquet spots with no worries. The middle space is perfect for items like clothes, towels, snacks, drinks, bands, sandals or shoes, shower stuff, and more.
In addition, you have the option to detach the middle compartment using the Velcro clips.
A large accessory pocket on the front accommodates all the accessories like phones, wallets, keys, glasses, and so on.
To carry the bag, padded and adjustable straps work like grab handles to hold it in a duffel style or as a backpack style, which is clever.
Overall, the Babolat Duffle XL bag is a great option for people who like duffel bags. It carries lots of gear and works great as a normal gym or travel bag.
|Dimensions||29 x 15 x 15 in – 74 x 38 x 58 cm|
- Solid and thick padding on the inside
- Lots of room and good arrangement options
- Elegant design with nice-popping yellow lining
- Comfortable with padded and adjustable straps.
- Can be carried in backpack style
- Great value for the price
- No thermal insulation
- No specific shoe pocket
- A second accessory compartment would’ve been great
Babolat Pure Backpack
Super comfortable and lots of space.
The Babolat Pure backpack has a streamlined sober design, particularly when you go for the black color.
The racquet compartment holds firmly two racquets and the zippers stay tight and don’t open up accidentally.
The main compartment is large enough for the essentials like towels, clothes, some snacks, and more. Plus, it has multiple pockets designed specifically for each item:
- Pocket for a tablet or small laptop
- Meshed pocket for court accessories like dampeners, grip tapes, bands…
- Covered pockets for fragile items like phones, wallets, keys…
On the bottom, you will find a vented shoe compartment perfect for an extra pair of shoes or dirty gear.
The sides of the bag have two zippered pockets, but they are not ideal for water bottles or ball cans. Maybe a small drink would fit in there, but you can put accessories mostly.
The best part about this backpack is the thick cushioning on the back to make it comfortable.
Overall, this is a solid backpack option for Babolat players on the go. The black cosmetics make it even more versatile to carry around to school or to a picnic.
|Dimensions||18 x 14 x 5 in – 46 x 35 x 13 cm|
- Sturdy and good shape maintenance
- Plush and comfortable. Fits nicely on your back.
- Good arrangement options in the main compartment
- Ventilated shoe compartment
- Superb design and colors
- The side pockets are not ideal for bottles
- A little small space in the racquet compartment