WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Sebastian Baez is one of the new generation of Argentinian tennis talents.
Born in 2000, he is still young and has a bright future ahead of him judging by his skills and rapid improvement.
Sebastian has already broken through the Top 35 in the rankings and has won an ATP250 title in Estoril 2022 after defeating experienced players like Marin Cilic, Richard Gasquet, and Frances Tiafoe.
Despite being only 5’7” (170cm), he has excellent footwork and high speed mixed with powerful deep strokes and variations.
He seems to know how to jump to play higher balls with finesse and efficiency.
So what shoes does Sebastian wear on the court?
Sebastian Baez current tennis shoes are the Yonex Power Cushion Eclipsion 4.
Sebastian Baez Shoe Specs
He used to play with Babolat shoes, but he recently switched to Yonex shoes as he did with his racquet and strings.
Pro players like Casper Ruud and Stan Wawrinka wear this model.
They are perfect for shock absorption, stability, and agility on all courts.
A Closer Look At The Yonex PC Eclipsion 4 Shoes
- The upper is made from Double Russel Mesh that is lightweight (weight: 12.5oz) and very breathable, keeping moisture and heat away from the fabric.
- The midsole contains Power Cushion+ technology in the Bounce Foam for supreme cushioning and comfort.
- The outsole is one-piece Endurance rubber with a modified herringbone pattern providing a good level of traction and superb durability.
- A graphite plate is located under the midfoot, for increased stability and agility.
- TPU stabilizer is on the heel counter for more stability when landing on the backfoot.
Are The Yonex PC Eclipsion 4 Available?
According to Yonex’s official website, the 4th generation of the Power Cushion Eclipsion shoes won’t be launched for public retail until July 2022.
However, sponsored players like Baez, Ruud, Wawrinka, and many more are already using them on the Tour.
Read Also: Sebastian Baez Racquet – What Does He Use?