WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Belinda Bencic Tennis Shoes – What Does She Use?
Belinda Bencic is a talented Swiss tennis player that made herself a name in the last few years. She will carry the flag of her nation to probably a Grand Slam or Masters crown.
2019 was a good season for her where she reached two Grand Slam semi-finals.
Belinda has an all-around playing style with an aggressive facet. She can stay in the baseline and dictates the exchange with deep and powerful strokes or use variations to finish the point on the net.
On the court, she moves fast and possesses accurate footwork and a good stance.
Belinda Bencic tennis shoes are the Nike Air Zoom Vapor X shoes.
Bencic Shoe Specs
Belinda still plays with the old Roger Federer’s Nike shoes, the famous Air Zoom Vapor X.
They are excellent in terms of speed, comfort, and stability.
- The upper is made from TPU combined with a breathable mesh for top-notch flexibility. The heel counter and toe guard are rigid offering stability and protection. In addition, the Dynamic Fit system provides excellent comfort and good foot wrapping.
- The midsole features Air Zoom technology combined with its unique Phylon EVA foam for responsive comfort and energy return.
- The outsole is Nike’s XDR-resistant rubber for excellent traction and controllable slides.
- A padded collar keeps your ankle secure in the roughest movements.
Opinions on the Nike Air Zoom Vapor X
The Air Zoom Vapor X has all the aspects a top player like Belinda Bencic seeks in a tennis shoe.
Comfort, breathability, and quick rebounds are the top features of this shoe. Nevertheless, it does not lack comfort, stability, or support for the arch and the other foot parts.
The only downside is the low durability of the materials, especially the outsole, which tends to wear out after a few weeks of heavy play.
- low-to-the-ground responsiveness
- Comfort and flexibility
- Lightweight and fast
- Superb fit
- No break-in required
- Not durable
- The tongue needs adjustment from time to time
Can You Buy Bencic Shoes?
The Air Zoom Vapor X is not for sale anymore by Nike. You might find a few pairs here and there on some stores or websites.
Nevertheless, you can buy the newest version, the Vapor Pro, a top-level tennis shoe used by many pros on the Tour.
Read Also: Belinda Bencic Racquet – Details & Specs