WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Corentin Moutet is a superb player to watch. Despite being one of the shortest tennis players on the ATP Tour, he is a gifted man and a fierce competitor.
On the court, he displays resilience with many tricks and shots to put off his opponents and grind matches in his favor. He still needs a little more to win titles. Maybe he should take some inspiration from Diego Schwartzman.
The Frenchman is a quick mover and has tremendous speed to compensate for his short height.
Corentin Moutet currently plays with the Asics Solution Speed FF2 tennis shoes.
Moutet Shoe Specs
The Asics Solution Speed FF2 are lightweight and fast. They also are stable and supportive, while being extremely comfortable. This shoe is destined to be lightweight and fast providing the best performance on all courts.
Here are the specs and features of this shoe
- The upper is made from high-quality mesh combined with PU.
- The midsole is supportive, and responsive and absorbs the shocks conveniently for the most aggressive baseliners and quick players.
- The outsole is made from high abrasion rubber combined with a multidirectional tread pattern to offer versatility and superb levels of traction and stability and ease the slides in hard courts.
- The shank in the middle is equipped with Twistruss system that prevents undesirable torsional movements of the foot and provides great stability and support for the arch.
- The tongue is classic coming with a thick padding and a good length to give more comfort and fit.
- The lacing system is also classic and made from good quality nylon that is elastic and adjusts easily.
- No break-in
- Weight: 12.9 ounces (US size 10.5).
Redesigned Upper: high-quality mesh combined with PU to enhance flexibility, enabling the shoe to follow the foot’s movements.
Dynawrap: Collaborating seamlessly with the lacing system, Dynawrap offers players a personalized fit, ensuring superior lockdown and agility.
Flytefoam: ASICS’ cutting-edge cushioning technology, Flytefoam, delivers an exceptionally cushioned sensation while maintaining a strong connection to the court.
Twisstruss: prevents undesirable torsional movements of the foot, and provides great stability and support for the arch
Outsole: High abrasion rubber with patterns that provide aggressive movers with flexibility during lateral movements or slides, while offering just the right amount of traction during recovery for the next shot.
Read Also: Corentin Moutet Racquet – What Does He Use?