WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Tallon is a Dutch tennis player that currently sits inside the top 50 in men’s ranking. He still hasn’t won a title but we can bet that it’s not going to be long before he clinches one given his current level.
On the court, he is an aggressive baseliner with a modern playing style and he also moves quickly.
Tallon Griekspoor tennis shoes are the Asics Solution Speed FF2.
Griekspoor Shoe Specs
Just like De Minaur, Tallon is a player who likes to play with the Asics Solution Speed FF2, one of the best tennis shoes for comfort, support, and performance.
Here are the main features of this shoe.
- The upper is made from quality mesh combined with PU. It is solid and provides flexibility and is a good fit thanks to Dynawrap technology.
- The midsole is responsive and absorbs the shocks conveniently.
- The outsole is made from high-abrasion rubber combined with a multidirectional tread pattern to offer controlled sliding and a good grip.
- The shank in the middle is equipped with Twistruss system that prevents torsional movements of the foot and provides great stability and support for the arch.
- The tongue is classic coming with dense padding and a good length to give more comfort and fit.
- The lacing system is also classic and made from good quality nylon that is elastic and adjusts easily.
- No break-in is what Asics says about the shoe.
Griekspoor Shoe Review
The Asics Solution Speed FF2 is lightweight and fast. They also are stable and supportive, while being extremely comfortable. They are a solid choice for amateurs and professional tennis players. The only complaints we have are the lower durability of the shoe, and the toe box area being a little narrow.
- Good fit
- Nice support and shock absorption
- Superb grip and easy sliding
- Classic padded tongue
- No break-in
- Narrow in the toe area
- Not durable
Should You Get Griekspoor’s Tennis Shoes?
If you want a lightweight and performant shoe that is fast, comfortable, and supportive, then this is the one.
But if you like more durability, you can look at either the Gel Resolution 9 or the Court FF models.