WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Despite being less successful than compatriot Rafael Nadal, Pablo Carreno Busta is a solid match-day ATP player, who is always tough to beat any day in any tournament.
The Spaniard finally made the win of his career in the Montreal Masters 1000 after beating Hurkacz in the final of 2022.
On the court, Pablo is a solid all-around tennis player who moves quickly and has brilliant footwork with calculated split steps and slides.
So, what does he wear on the court?
Pablo Carreno Busta is sponsored by the Spanish company Joma. He wears the Joma PRO ROLAND 21 tennis shoes.
Pablo Carreno Busta Shoe Specs
Joma is not famous as other companies like Adidas, Nike, or Asics, but they strive to produce quality tennis shoes with high performance and abundant comfort.
A few pro players trust Joma for their footwear such as Argentine Francisco Cerundolo or Portuguese Joao Sousa.
A Closer Look At The Joma PRO ROLAND 21 Shoes
Joma encompasses its knowledge and high technology in these shoes. Here are the main features.
- The upper is made of high-abrasion nylon, TPU welded and KPU to withstand friction during lateral movements. It provides breathability and flexibility.
- The insole is made of a 2mm-molded EVA stitched to the upper for comfort and support.
- The midsole is filled with the latest technology. DUAL-PULSOR for stability and flexibility, ROTATION for preventing injuries in knees and ankles.
- The back of the midfoot features STABILIS SYSTEM, which is a piece of TPU destined to stabilize the tread and protect the foot from undesired movements.
- The outsole is a DIN-40 abrasion rubber, offering traction and durability.
- Reinforced ankle support for more comfort and stability.
Are Pablo’s Shoes Available
You can buy them at Joma’s official store. However, they don’t ship to the US or Canada. They mainly ship to European countries plus Australia and the UK.