WE LOVE TENNIS <3
The Tunisian queen Ons Jabeur has been on fire starting in 2022. Born in 1994, the 27 years old tennis player has overcome roadblocks and made herself a name in Women’s tennis.
Nicknamed the “Minister of happiness” by her people, she made Tunisians and Africans proud after winning Madrid Masters 1000 title and reaching the Wimbledon final.
Ons’ future highest ranking is World No. 2 and she seems to continue her ascension.
On the court, Jabeur likes to use variety in her game by utilizing many slices and drop shots to break her opponents’ rhythm and win easy points.
She also moves very well and she seems to be always early on the ball.
Ons Jabeur’s tennis shoes are the Lotto Mirage SPD 100.
Ons Jabeur’s Shoe Specs
It is one of our blog’s favorite tennis shoes; the Lotto Mirage SPD 100 is set to be lightweight, fast, and flexible on the court.
Mirage has been developed to answer to 3 major professional players’ expectations:
- Tight fit for more flexibility and agility
- Secure stability for complex tennis footwork
- Optimized cushioning for fewer injuries and more comfort and support
The upper is made from breathable and flexible nylon and PU with enhanced durability and anti-abrasion.
While EVA offers comfort and support, the midsole also includes the Enerturn technology to provide lots of cushioning, rebound, and support for the bottom of the feet.
The shoes fit nicely and easily thanks to the padded tongue and heel counter.
The outsole is durable rubber with a deep tread pattern for a good grip and controlled traction.
Many technologies are behind the making of the Lotto Mirage SPD 100. We can cite a few below.
- Biomechanical foot control: Rubber and TPU insert for effort distribution between heel and forefoot
- SynPulse technology: cushioning, energy return, and stability
- Foot Arch support: Torsional stability
- Heel Controls: Heel support and control
- PuntoFlex: Correct forefoot flexing
- Shock absorption system: multi-density shock-absorbing material
- High abrasion resistance
Can You Buy Ons Jabeur’s Shoes
Yes, you can. Ons Jabeur’s tennis shoes are available to the vast public and everyone can buy one at any physical or online store.
Read Also: Ons Jabeur’s Racquet – What Does She Use?