WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Maxime Cressy is a French American tennis player who waves the flag of the US along with many of his fellow citizens inside the Top 100 pros.
He has 1 ATP title in his bag and he has the qualities to win more than that if he can improve his skills and his mentality.
On the court, he uses a topspin forehand and a flat backhand to counter-punch the shots of his opponents and to execute deep winners.
In addition, he moves well and has good stability for his strokes.
Maxime Cressy tennis shoes are the New Balance Fresh Foam X Lav v2 shoes.
Maxime Cressy Tennis Shoes
The Fresh Foam X Lav V2 is designed for aggressive players looking for great stability and support.
Here are its key features:
- The upper comes with NDure technology, offering durability and comfort
- A synthetic and mesh-fit weave offers flexibility and fresh air to the feet.
- The midsole consists of Fresh FoamX material to deliver cushioning, energy return, and decent stability to the forefoot and heel.
- A toe drag tip is located above the toes for protection and resistance against abrasion.
- The heel counter is elevated for greater support to the ankles.
- The NDurance outsole is a 6-month guaranteed rubber that comes with a waved tread pattern that is relatively flat to ensure controlled sliding and a good grip as well, particularly on hard courts.
Pros & Cons
There are no mixed opinions about the new Fresh Foam X Lav 2 tennis shoes. Most players seem to like how it plays especially on hard courts, but it does have its flaws. Here are the pros and cons of this model.
- Comfortable right out of the box
- True to size
- Good fit
- No break-in
- Cushioning and support
- Sticky outsole
- Thin shoestrings
- Medium upper durability
Read also: Maxime Cressy Racquet – What Does He Use?