WE LOVE TENNIS <3
His playstyle is rather aggressive by taking the ball on the rise and hitting flat and fast shots deeply and accurately.
Also, he moves quickly and transitions well from defense to attack to often finish the points on the net.
Jiri Lehecka tennis shoes are the Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 shoes.
Lehecka Shoe Specs
The Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 are great for stability, durability, and performance.
The upper is flexible and breathable with a specifically designed mesh.
The midsole is composed of Energy Surge EVA that is divided into :
- High-density foam located under the heel for high shock absorption
- Lower-density foam in the forefoot for speed optimization and forgiveness
One good feature is the shank that is spread across the whole surface of the sole to provide excellent stability and torsional protection during all movements.
In addition, a TPU piece called 4D Support splits the chassis into two pieces:
- one running under the foot perfect for forward propulsion
- the other runs laterally from heel to toe as high as the ankle level on the backfoot offering additional lateral protection and maintaining the foot in place when striking the ground.
The outsole consists of a Duralast high-density durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
Overall, the Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 is wonderful when it comes to high stability, sole durability, and forward propulsion.
Lehecka Shoe Review
Not everyone shares the same opinion. But we’ve found similar positive and negative thoughts about the new Rush Pro.
- Multidirectional shank for a nice stability
- Durable outsole and perfect for sliding
- Good comfort and shock absorption
- Perfect for hard courts
- Not the most durable upper
- Not ideal for clay
- Requires some break in time
Read Also: Jiri Lehecka Racquet – What Does He Use?