Iga Swiatek is a Polish female tennis star born on 31 May 2001. She is the youngest player ranked in the Top 10 of WTA.
In 2020, she claimed her first Grand Slam title in Roland-Garros, which is also her maiden tour-level title.
In 2022, she started winning titles and ultimately became the World no .1 player.
On the court, Swiatek is agile and moves fast to get to the ball quickly. Her precise and powerful groundstrokes require immaculate stability with small steps and good rebounds.
In addition to her skills, her footwear helps her move brilliantly and stay comfortable for long matches.
Iga Swiatek currently wears the ON Roger Pro tennis shoes on court.
Iga recently switched from her Asics Gel Resolution 8 tennis shoes to the ON ROGER PRO shoes backed by the investment of the Maestro Federer.
The new performance shoes of ON are a little more expensive than most other models, but they seem to work well for Iga who was about to switch back.
They come with resistant materials like carbon fiber, mesh, and TPU to offer great stability, comfort, and energy return.
- Weight: 381 grams
- Utilizes a 100% carbon fiber Speedboard® for optimal energy rebound
- Crafted with engineered mesh to deliver both breathability and support
- Features a specialized tread pattern to enhance traction and smooth gliding
- Offers lateral and medial support for dynamic lateral movements
- Includes a padded heel for comfortable and secure support
- Equipped with a midfoot cage to firmly secure the feet in place
Read Also: Iga Swiatek Racquet