WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Born in 1998, Francisco Cerundolo is a young Argentinian tennis player who is making himself a name on the ATP Tour.
Along with compatriots Federico Coria, Sebastian Baez, and his younger brother Juan Manuel, he is the hope of Argentinian tennis glory.
Francisco has won his first ATP title in Bastad 2022, after defeating players like Casper Ruud, Aslan Karatsev, and Carreno Busta.
An interesting fact about Cerundolo is having a 5-5 record against the Top 10 players.
On the court, he blasts powerful shots and moves very well, especially on clay. Francisco also has great defense backed by good reflexes and seamless sliding. So, what are Francisco Cerundolo’s tennis shoes?
Francisco Cerundolo is sponsored by the Spanish company Joma. He wears the Joma Ace Pro 22 tennis shoes.
Francisco Cerundolo Shoe Specs
Joma is not famous as other companies like Adidas, Nike, or Asics, but they strive to produce quality tennis shoes with high performance and abundant comfort.
A few pro players trust Joma for their footwear such as Spanish Pablo Carreno Busta or Portuguese Joao Sousa.
A Closer Look At The Ace Pro 22
The updated version of the Joma Ace Pro has the following key features.
- The upper is made of high-abrasion nylon and KPU to withstand friction during lateral movements. It provides breathability and flexibility for the roughest movements.
- The insole is a 2mm-molded EVA sewn to the upper for comfort and support.
- The midsole is filled with the latest technology. PULSOR for stability, REACTIVE BALL for cushioning and shock absorption.
- The back of the midfoot features STABILIS SYSTEM, which is a piece of TPU destined to stabilize the tread and protect the foot from undesired movements.
- The outsole is made of DIN-40 abrasion rubber with a herringbone pattern, offering traction and durability.
Are Cerundolo’s Shoes Available
You can buy them at Joma’s official store. However, they don’t ship to the US or Canada. They mainly ship to European countries plus Australia and the UK.