WE LOVE TENNIS <3
She is an American talented tennis lady who turned pro in 2016.
Prior to winning any title, her best result was reaching the quarterfinals of Roland Garros in 2020.
She started the 2021 season fighting against endometriosis and rheumatoid arthritis. Eventually, she overcame her disease and went on to win 2 WTA titles.
Danielle continued her rise by reaching her first Grand Slam final in the Australian Open 2022, defeating on the way top players like Elise Mertens and Iga Swiatek.
On the court, she is fearless by playing aggressively from the baseline and having the most powerful strokes on the women’s tour. She also moves well and always gets to the ball early.
People ask what shoes she wears on the court.
Danielle Collins current tennis shoes are the Adidas Avacourt shoes.
Danielle Collins Shoe Specs
The Avacourt sits perfectly between the Ubersonic and Barricade lines.
Having a streamlined design, it is fast but stable and cushioned as well.
The underfoot is soft comfortable and responsive and the traction level is excellent, especially for players who like more stability.
A Closer Look at the Adidas Avacourt Shoes
These are the main features of these shoes.
- The upper consists of breathable layers of transparent material combined with mesh that offer a superb fit and great comfort.
- The midsole is a lightweight Bounce Pro Midsole providing optimal cushioning and shock absorption.
- The outsole is a translucent rubber with a herringbone pattern that provides supreme traction and stability.
- The midfoot has a TPU torsion system to prevent unwanted movements and guarantee awesome stability on all courts.
- Great traction and stability
- Amazing streamlined design with a good fit
- Wide toe box with a solid toe cap for protection and comfort
- Responsive midsole without being mushy or squeaky
- No pressure on the ankle bone
- No break-in time required
- A thin tongue that digs into the ankle
- Not durable enough for the price
- Runs half a size small