WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Andrey Rublev is a rising star in tennis. He has gone from a promising next-gen to a consistent Top 10 player, winning titles and achieving good results in Grand Slams and Masters.
His biggest achievements are winning the Davis Cup and the ATP Cup with Team Russia in 2021. He also has a mixed doubles Olympic gold medal and 8 ATP titles.
Andrey is a solid player on the court and difficult to beat. His game is based on attacking with powerful groundstrokes and defending quickly from the baseline. In addition, he is famous for having a cracking forehand, one of the best on the Tour at the moment.
The only problem with Rublev’s game is the lack of consistency. Sometimes, he makes unforced errors that cause mental difficulty and cost him important matches in his career. To this day, he hasn’t been able to qualify from a Grand Slam quarterfinal, unlike his fellow Russian Daniil Medvedev, who is a US Open and multiple Masters champion.
Nevertheless, Andrey Rublev still has a marge of improvement and has all the ingredients to win a Big title in his career.
At the age of 24, he has collected $10M in prize money. So, what equipment does Andrey Rublev use to produce his great tennis?
What Racquet does Andrey Rublev Use?
Andrey Rublev’s tennis racquet is the 2021 Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro.
The new Head Gravity Pro freshened its lookup with a new cosmetic featuring neon-like yellow and green on one side, and blue and purple on the other side.
- The combination of Graphene 360+ technology and SpiralFibers provides the player with stability, power and a good feel.
- This racquet is in the midweight tier of racquets, but feels lightweight and fast in the swing. The medium Swingweight of 333 places this racquet in a versatile tier to play all kinds of shots efficiently without feeling heavy nor light.
- In addition, it has a generous 18×20 frame to generate groundstrokes seamlessly from heavy top spins to flat groundstrokes.
Overall, the Gravity Pro 2021 is the perfect racquet for an attacking tennis player using fast and powerful groundstrokes from the baseline, like Rublev.
Head Gravity Pro Specs
|Head size||100in / 645.16cm|
|Length||27in / 68.58cm|
|Unstrung weight||11.1oz / 315g|
|Strung weight||11.7oz / 331g|
|String Tension||48-57 lbs|
|Balance||6 pts HL / 12.75in|
Andrey Rublev’s Tennis Shoes
Rublev’s tennis shoes are the Nike Air Zoom Vapor Pro.
This shoe is famous for being fast and offering agility and responsiveness.
It is designed for quick players and Andrey Rublev is one of them. It is on the lightweight side with an average of 12.9 ounces for a 10.5 size.
- The upper is durable and breathable with an added second layer of solid mesh. It fits well and wraps the feet perfectly.
- The midsole contains the Air Zoom unite technology inside a responsive and absorbent foam under the heels. The shoe is also filled with plenty of cushioning and an extended lateral frame for added stability.
- The outsole is designed to give the modern style players an optimal level of traction allowing them to easily slide on hardcourts.
- The shoe provides brilliant traction, necessary for a quicker change of direction.
- The Vapor Pro wraps the feet comfortably, not leaving room for inside movements. The toe guard is very efficient at giving the toes enough protection when sliding.
Overall, this is a great shoe for a professional player looking for high-speed stability and the ability to slide seamlessly in hard courts.
What is Andrey Rublev’s Bag?
Andrey Rublev carries the Head Gravity 12R Duffel Bag on the Tour.
This bag was designed following the launch of the new Head Gravity racquets line. It is built from poly and Thermoplastic Elastomer to offer good durability and efficient aeration.
- The duffle bag has a capacity of 12 racquets. The compartments are lined with CCT+ technology to protect the gear against the toughest conditions.
- The main storage compartment has dividers for customization. Mesh accessory items are installed inside.
- A vented compartment is built inside the bag to hold a pair of shoes.
- There are two large outside pockets for accessories and snacks.
- Adjustable padded straps help you carry the bag over the shoulder or in a back-pack style.
Overall, this is a solid and resistant bag for a professional tennis player like Andrey.
Andrey Rublev’s Racquet Strings
The strings of choice of Andrey Rublev are the Luxilon Adrenaline.
The Luxilon Adrenaline is a co-polymer monofilament destined for control.
- This string is affordable compared to other models, but also efficient in terms of spin generation and precision of the shots.
- It is soft, comfortable and responsive unlike other models like the Luxilon 4G , which tend to be stiffer and a little hard on the hand.
- It offers great durability and good tension maintenance to last many games without having to restring again.
Overall, this string is a perfect choice for amateurs and professionals, looking for control, softness, and durability. It is also very affordable.
Can I buy Andrey Rublev Gear?
Yes, you can. The items Andrey Rublev uses are available to the public. If you love his style and you think it suits your game, then you might give a try to his racquet, shoes, strings, or bag.
These are the equipment with the best price on the market in US dollars.
|2021 Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro racquet||$198||SEE PRICE HERE|
|Nike Men’s Air Zoom Vapor Pro shoes||$120||SEE PRICE HERE|
|Head Gravity 12R Duffel Bag||$139||SEE PRICE HERE|
|Luxilon Adrenaline strings||$12||SEE PRICE HERE|
Please note that we make a small commission from purchases through the links 🙂
Read Also: Alexander Zverev Tennis Equipment