WE LOVE TENNIS <3
Bublik is an entertaining tennis player that is both fun and controversial. While his attitude on the court might throw off lots of spectators, everyone agrees that he is very talented.
In addition, he has speed and superb footwork. He can get quickly to short balls and hit impeccable tweeners.
What does Bublik use in his footwear?
Alexander Bublik plays with the Nike Air Zoom Vapor Pro shoes.
Bublik Shoe Specs
Clearly, it is a Nike flagship tennis shoe designed for top performance, maximum speed, and stability.
The Nike Air Zoom Vapor Pro shoes are somewhat lightweight at 12.9 ounces for a 10.5 men’s size.
They offer lots of agility and speed on all courts along with fine stability and good grip.
These are the key features of the Vapor Pro shoes:
- The shoe provides a fine grip, necessary for quick footwork.
- Step-in comfort with a stretchy internal sleeve.
- The upper is breathable with an added second layer of solid mesh. It is resistant to abrasion.
- The midsole is an Air Zoom foam unit that is responsive and shock-absorbent. The shoe provides cushioning and stiff lateral support.
- The outsole delivers good traction and controlled sliding.
People’s Opinions On The Nike Air Zoom Vapor Pro Shoes
Many players like that this pair of tennis shoes is lightweight and stable at the same time, thanks to the stiff frame on the side of the shoe.
As for beginners or amateurs looking for an all-around good tennis shoe, the low durability and the poor finishing make this shoe not the finest option out there.
Many players prefer the previous version (Nike Vapor X) and said it lasted way longer.
Overall, this is a great pair of tennis shoes for advanced players and pros like Sasha Bublik looking for quickness, agility, and stability rather than durability.
Read Also: Alexander Bublik Racquet – What Does He Use?